It happened to be held on one of the random Utah freezing cold summer days of the week. This was a celebration of the technology of the web and how far it has come these days. I mean really, what would most people do without facebook? That excludes me of course, but most people would not know what to do with any of their extra time!
There were big groupings of balloons lining the entire street- Beckam found them and played in them most of the time. I looked over at him once and found the entire grouping of balloons all completelly flat! Oops, time to move to a new area of the grass, kids!
The food occupied the kids rather well- I was freezing cold and trying to snuggle with Brooklyn for some body heat, not that she had much to give.

The party would not have been the same without the man in the very attractive orange suit!
How did he even do that without actually popping them?

No comments:
Post a Comment