Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cabo or Bust!


Here we are just arriving at LAX to fly out to our long-awaited destination- Cabo!
If I look like I was sad, however, it is because I was. It was so hard to say good-bye to my babies for a whole week. This is the first time we have left them for more than a day or two and I cried all the way to the airport. I told Jason through my sobs and tears that this vacation better be worth it...and it was definitely a needed vacation and totally worth it.

Let us just take you on a tour of our vacation...



I had to take a picture of the clouds underneath us. Doesn't it make you jealous of the Care Bears? If only you could really jump on the clouds.


Here we are dining our first night we arrived.



The kitchen in our room.


The dining area and family room.



Out on our deck where we ate our breakfast most of the time.




The Mexican Fiesta- a special dining experience put on by Cascadas Beach Grill (the restaurant at the resort). They had entertainers, delicious food, amazing service, and the perfect environment- out on the beach.
All the chef's came out to serve you the food in the buffet line. They were so sweet to let us take pictures of them- they would just smile and pose.




My favorite part- the desserts! I tried them all and liked them. Jason was a little more well-composed for this part than I was.




One of the entertainers came and got me out of the audience to dance with him. He didn't speak any English so we pretty much just smiled at each other and danced.


The end of the show. It was such a unique and fun dining experience there everyday. But I especially love Mexican Fiesta Night. We came to this exact place six years ago for our honeymoon, so everything was surreal for us- even Mexican Fiesta Night.

No comments: