
After riding the ATV's, a group of us were waiting for our bus to come pick us up. This nice man came up to me and asked, "Senorita, come sit on horse for picture?" to which I replied, "I'd love to!" and so I got on the horse the man started walking away, pulling me behind him saying "Bye everybody, adios". Okay, so he's going to walk me around on the horse too. He walked me for a second, brought me back, and beckoned for Jason to get on. "You come," He demanded. Trying to be polite, Jason got on after I did. He walked him for literally 30 seconds, had him get off, then said while holding out his hand, "Tip?"
We have never given out so much money just for tips in our entirely lives. Everything had to have a tip involved- EVERYTHING! You don't just pay to do an activity, you also tip everyone involved from getting you to the activity, guiding you through the activity, and sending you home from the activity. Then you tip those who walk you to your room, maid service, your greeter, and anyone who walks by and smiles at you...well almost.



The swim-up bar was one of my favorite things. you could just swim up and order a smoothie, give a tip of course, then fall back into the pool and swim again. I felt so lazy, but I totally enjoyed it.

This is the view from our porch. We woke up one morning to see a cruise ship parked out in the bay.
No comments:
Post a Comment