Monday, March 30, 2009

Swimming at Monga and Papa's

Beckam sporting his new swimsuit at Grandma and Grandpa Kizerian's house. He LOVED the warm water and handled all the splashing and getting wet really well. He's already a little fish and ready for swimming lessons! I'm surprised he didn't sink straight to the bottom with those chubby cheeks!



Brooklyn is like a little mommy to her brother- she kept saying to him, "I got ya, I got ya baby"

Beckam has been crawling all over the place and standing up wherever he can manage leveraging himself well enough. Sometimes I will turn a corner and he'll just appear there at my feet. He's so quiet when he crawls, it's really quite sneaky. He still loves to snuggle with mommy, which is the best part of it all.



At the park. Brooklyn, although small for her age, climbs anything, slides down anything, and jumps off everything...almost. Beckam loves to watch her and follow her, but has more of the "whatever dude" mentality.





1 comment:

Hurst Family said...

Chelsi!
I saw your blog on Cass's blog. How are you doing?
You have two kids!