Grandma Kay brought some Christmas gifts down for the kids to open since we were gone for Christmas. Thanks Grandma Kay!
We were playing games all night and forgot to check the time until five minutes after midnight! So, then we got out the sparkling cider and voila!
...and lower. There's no touching your legs or knees on the floor, so it becomes quite a stretch on the old legs!
Treva and I both made it to the bottom.
The next morning...
All the cousins stayed up until midnight too because none of them ran out of energy or got tired. Aliah was the only kid with enough sense to fall asleep on the couch, but all the little ones stayed awake laughing and playing the whole night. They had so much fun- it was a fun once a year thing to do.
All the cousins stayed up until midnight too because none of them ran out of energy or got tired. Aliah was the only kid with enough sense to fall asleep on the couch, but all the little ones stayed awake laughing and playing the whole night. They had so much fun- it was a fun once a year thing to do.

1 comment:
love the pictures chel...I sure do feel like I miss out on a lot of things. But that is why you blog... and so do I. Keep the pictures coming..can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment