Yes, it happend! I have always been so excited that neither Brooklyn nor Beckam ever got the idea in their heads to cut their own hair...but I also knew my turn would one day come. And so it did. Brooklyn botched her bangs. I told her it wasn't pretty and put her in front of the mirror to see what she did. She stood there and started laughing!
I have my own story to tell with this too- who doesn't? When I was little I kept asking my mom to cut my bangs because they were in my face. She kept putting it off, so I looked in the mirror with the scissors and said, "fine, I'll do it myself!" and snipped away. My brothers called me "butch" because my bangs stuck out like short prickles on my forehead. Brooklyn is lucky Beckam is so young and so sweet and won't make fun of her for this. My mom later told me that she took me to my brother's baseball game after I had cut my bangs and a group of girls were staring at me because of my crazy hair-cut and whispering to each other about it. I looked up at them and said, "yeah, and I did it all by myself!"

No comments:
Post a Comment