Saturday, March 6, 2010

Late Night With the Andersen's


We had a late night at Jeni and Derek's house.
The kids played really well together. Both of the girls are the same age, and the boys are the same age, so it worked out perfectly. Needless to say, they all had a blast.


Brooklyn borrowed Bria's pajama's and was pretty excited about that.


So cute!


This was after a wedding reception- I didn't bring extra clothes to change into afterward because we didn't know we were going to Jeni's...that explains why Jeni looks comfy and I do not.


Brooklyn dressing her little brother up in her hats...again!

1 comment:

Shaun - Jillian said...

How fun to have kiddos the same age!! Your New Beginnings looks great. I am sure it was a wonderful night. I have loved being able to see you more lately! We need to do another girl's night!!