Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nail Painting Party!


Brooklyn's new favorite thing is to paint our nails...together! I HAVE to paint mine too or else it's just no fun. She looked at her nails all day and when she woke up the next morning, jumped on my bed, checked out my pink nails, looked at her pink nails, sighed, and said "wow mom, aren't our nails so beautiful!"


Showing off her proud pink fingers and toes!


yeah, don't look too close, I stink at painting nails- but I do it anyway!

2 comments:

The Dahls said...

Saylor loves doing this too! It's kind of embarrassing for me to go around with pink or red nails....oh well.

Kristen said...

Too cute! It makes me wish we had snow... almost. Your kids are incredibly beautiful and you're such a good mom to be out there, braving the cold to play with them. I so wish that Sydney and Brooklyn could have a makeover night together. They are such girly girls!