
He was being so playful and laughing so hard, I had to catch it in action.
Nothing better!

Beckam just being cute.

I have to laugh when I see this picture because it's her angry face...or feisty face, I call it.

Beckam exploring a ball he can actually hold, he's totally amazed.
4 comments:
I think her fiesty face is my favorite! And, oh my, is Beckham growing up fast! Tell Brooklyn that I am jealous of her pretty pink cast and so proud of how brave she is!
I still can't believe we both have a Beckam, and so close to the same age! Hey, I need your number, I have a question for you. My email is em678@hotmail.com
You seriously have some of the cutest kids!! Hopefully Shaun can make me some cute ones like that! :) I love the picture of Beckam smiling and his cute fuzzy hair. Sorry about the text the other day - I have your phone number in my other phone but I finally put it in my new one. We have moved too so if you still need it, I can text you our new address. I hope Brooklyn's little arm is healing well.
Wow...just blog hopping and it seems everybody has already had their 2nd child..haha. I am glad I found your blog. It looks like life has been treating you well. Isabella is 2 now and I am expecting a baby boy in March. Your children are just beautiful, Chelsi.
Post a Comment