Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TAG: I'm it!

This is actually my number 6
I messed up and accidentally put it up here and I don't want to take the time to fix it.

I've been tagged the most embarassing tag (thanks Sabrina), it's called the "Real Life Picture Tag".

The Rules: The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it RIGHT AWAY. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. No Cheating

...so here they are, me and my real life pictures.


1. What are your kids doing right now?


Napping. I didn't get a picture of Brooklyn napping because she is a light sleeper and would wake up as soon as I got a toe in.



2. The Kitchen Sink...as is


There has to be a bottle hangin' around, of course.


3. Favorite Room


This is our extra room that we haven't done a single thing with...that's why I love it, we just lounge in it, jump on the beds, store diapers :) and it cleans up nicely when we have company staying over.


4. Self Portrait



5. favorite pair of shoes


I actually don't shoe shop very much, but these are so comfy and so me


6. The Closet


This is my half of the closet anyway
(see the top picture)

7. Laundry Room


It's more like "laundry space" for right now


8. The Pantry


This is one half of the pantry. I couldn't back up enough to fit in our 12 lb. bag of flax seed!


9. The Refrigerator


10. The Bathroom


For some reason, the bathroom wouldn't pull up...darn


Okay, happy that's over!


I guess I'm supposed to tag someone, but I feel mean tagging one this embarrassing...oh well no one really cares right? So, I guess I'll tag Jeni...she has a good sense of humor. You're it!



6 comments:

Sabrina said...

Are you kidding me? Your place looks great and you look cute as a button. Now my place, on the other hand, was embarrasing. Brooklyn looks so cute in her Coug gear, by the way.

Sabrina said...

Are you kidding me? Your place looks great like I knew it would and you look cute as a button. Now my place, on the other hand, was embarrasing. And Brooklyn looks so cute in her Coug gear too.

The Maughan Family said...

Good Job! I'm glad you didn't tag me because my house is a disaster right now and it would be really emabarrasing!

The Wolfley Family said...

Cute post! I have so been missing being able to check in with you guys! Brooklyn looks adorable in her football garb!

karla said...

Cute shoes! And beautiful self-portrait. :)

mychessmore said...

You live way too perfectly woman. I'm jelous. Way cute pics though.