Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Barbeque with the Kemmethmueller's

Porter and Brooklyn. They are like this every time they play together. They push each other around and love each other at the same time. They are also the reason the other one goes to nursery.



She was down more than she was up :)



4 comments:

Shaun - Jillian said...

It looks like you guys have had a fun summer. I think it is so fun that you and Jeni both have the same gender babies that are the same ages. Brooklyn is adorable as ever and little Beckam is so handsome. I love seeing pictures of your cute kiddos.

Joanna said...

Chelsi, I just found your blog. Looks like you all are doing well. Beautiful kids!

The Maughan Family said...

Chels! I just love looking at your blog. You make me so happy! I hope you have a good day:)

lindsey said...

First of all, Hi Chelsi! This is my first comment on your blog, but I've read it all along...

I'm surprised that our name fit in the title. :)