Being a mommy is probably the hardest, most enjoyable experience ever. These tiny little people sure make enormous changes...sometimes as I sit with throw up on my pants, stains on my shirt, and going off of no sleep whatsoever...I think to myself 'Is this really how it's supposed to be?' Then, you hear a little voice referring to you as "mommy", or you get the best little snuggle in the world from two tiny arms, or you hear an 'I love you' that sounds more like the George Jetson dog than anything else, and you realize you can actually speak two languages: theirs and yours, and everything begins to feel exactly as it should be. I wouldn't trade it for any other lifestyle in the world!
Dad and B-Kate doing some mini riding on Aliah's four-wheeler
What can I say...he's still so young at heart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Chels - I am so glad that you started a blog so we can keep in better touch! Brooklyn is beautiful and I am excited for you to have baby Beckam (I like the name). You need to put up a picture of your cute pregnant belly! When is your exact due date? I am glad to see that you guys are doing good. I am sorry to hear about Jason's mom. I hope she is doing well. Our blog is thebeardyfam.blogspot.com.
Yey! Welcome to the blogging world and you are already amazing at it! I love that top entry on being a mother. You put it so perfectly. I am going to have to save that entire entry so I can remember what being a mom is all about:) What a cute family and it is going to be even cuter with little Beckam!
Oh Chelsi, you put it so beautifully! You are such a great mom! It's fun to see what you've been up to. :)
What a great blog! You guys are wonderful and I'm glad to call you friends.
Yeah Chelsi! I am so happy to see that you have joined the blogging world!!! Brooklyn is adorable and when is Bekham due to make his grand entrance? Your little family looks like you have a lot of fun. I am excited to keep up with what is going on with you guys. (if that is okay?)
Britt
WOW. What an awesome family. You Kizerians are quite the photogenic family. I just wish Jason would smile more. Congrats on expecting a little monster. Jason, give my best to "Jewels" and let her know that she is in our prayers. We are heading out to UT at the beginning of August and look forward to catching up with you. You guys are the best.
Post a Comment